We’ve devised a list of our most popular 20 addiction recovery quotes of all time. You may have seen these previously from scouring through Pinterest, Facebook or other platforms. However, we thought it would be great to collate all of these amazing addiction recovery quotes into one big collection!
Seeing a simple addiction quote such as these can give the inspiration to either begin your road to recovery or continue on with a head held high! Take a look at our absolute favorite 25 addiction recovery quotes and let the benefits of becoming sober speak for itself.
25. Wanna find out who your true friends are? … Get Sober
24. Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.
23. There is not a drug on earth that can make your life meaningful.
22. I pray you find more reasons to believe than to fear.
21. Believe you can and you’re halfway there.
20. I don’t judge you for drinking, so don’t judge me for not drinking.
19. The greatest oak was once a little nut who held its ground.
18. It’s a beautiful morning to be sober
17. Staying sober is tough. You are tougher.
16. Be yourself, because an original is worth more than a copy.
15. Your best days are ahead of you. The movie starts when the guy gets sober and puts his life back together; it doesn’t end there.
14. With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.
13. I had to change or die, Betty ford”
12. I am willing to believe that what i want is more than possible for me.
11. The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow.
10. Addiction isn’t about alcohol and drugs. It’s the absence of self. This absence is described as a whole in your soul. You can’t love others when you’re empty inside. Recovery peels back the painful layers and heals that hole through connection, honesty and hard work. To love one self is the beginning of a lifetime recovery.
9. I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
8. I did drugs and drank alcohol.. sure did. But I also found recovery. Why don’t you gossip about that?
7. Don’t be ashamed of your story it will inspire others
6. Getting sober just exploded my life. Now I have a much clearer sense of myself and what i can and can’t do. I am more successful than I have ever been. I feel very positive where I never did before, and I think that’s all a direct result of getting sober.
5. You are only one decision away from a totally different life.
4. Your 2020 reflect, release & renew.
3. I don’t remember why I started using… but I’ll NEVER forget why I quit.
2. There is no such thing as an addiction under control.
1. Be someone you want to be around